Friday, October 29, 2010

What Happens If U Dont Treat Herpes



There remains only one week of instruction. A larger Programming task is pending, and the group project drags on.

group work in India, which goes like this:
We wanted to meet on Sunday, I consider him my extra free. On Sunday we are not, but arrange to meet only on Monday.

Monday afternoon, I get a text message: Meeting postponed to Tuesday, same time.

Tuesday lunch: Meeting postponed to Wednesday. Why do I think I actually always free time?

Wednesday evening: Meeting scheduled for 19 clock. I've been a while in India and therefore come first at 19:20, I won the first. I notice, I have to learn a lot.
Of the 4 people in the group spin in the next half hour, two other one, but one is missing and can not be achieved. We decide to meet again on Thursday.

Without agreed with me, others make a meeting directly after the lecture from on Thursday. So that they will surprise me in the lecture. I surprise therefore, no time to have.
we move the meeting to the evening.

evening is a member of the group for a week already gone on holiday. The other Indians, however, were clever: they have the poor guy already assigned a work package, which is disproportionately large. In the rush when driving off the poor guy but has promised. Stupid for him, good for us. At least if he actually does for his part, reckoned with everything.

My task now from what I can do best: Colorful paint pictures that look as if they were scientific.

Master Report:
throughout much of the Indian students are writing their master work, and the delivery and presentation dates are for the entire university uniform set on the same day (today). General tense atmosphere among the students last year.
Ankit his presentation today, tomorrow morning we fly with him to Delhi and from there to go out to his home.
We had planned to travel by train, but Ankit presentation date was postponed at short notice by a few hours back, so we have to take our reserved seats, unfortunately. New book tickets is unfortunately not: there are currently all the trains booked mercilessly and even the waiting lists are closed. Because next week is

Diwali, the festival of light .
who can drive, in this post Home to his family. The festival has about the importance that is our Christmas. The university also stands still. Although not officially released, but the professors want to go home.

Shrikanth has comes in the master stress, JJ because C + + over homework, Mehadi today a presentation, just like Ali and Vasan, all are busy bees.

And I fell all round and keep them on the work. At home.

Finally, I want to refer to Arnes T-Shit-Parade . Great show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment