Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Broiling A Strip Loin Steak

Assignment slept through lecture

Today I wanted to go to the lecture and was, as always 15 minutes late because the professor is always too late. Instead of Lecture but was just an exam:

all who had in the mid-semester exams were too few points, writing out again. I did not notice anything: the announcement was just the online learning space to see, in the lecture, the professor said nothing. Fortunately, it concerns me not, I had enough points.

Also, I have not done a homework assignment, one with the final score: This one was easy to be found only in the learning space. Deadline was 11 days, the task is explicit that late charges are not rated. But again I get a week's time, because I do not already seen the announcement have.

So much humanity must not expect from the RWTH you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment