Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Green Color After Shave

8 weeks

8 weeks left. A little bit, I'm just getting used to India. So many people are still there, that I always wanted to talk alone, time is running.

posts in the last 8 weeks yet:
  • 2 tests and 4 exams
  • 3 trips, 2 visits to Indians at home
  • 2 group projects with presentations
  • 1 weekend with a field study of air cleanliness Mumbai
  • 2 programming homework
Either everything is the opposite end of the semester accumulate and be stressful (the rather German version), or half of it will not happen anyway (the Indian version).

also just a nice guy was because of the network technology at my door who wanted to inform me that today morning, my internet had to be switched, maintenance. For exactly the time I got back a link!

I hope they do not try to activate my connection again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment