Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Story Of Vegeta And Bulma In Bed

Despite threats and blackmail and encounter dialogue in the future

Today I would like to contact own behalf in my readers. I founded the blog "Encounter & Dialogue in September 2010. More than 71,000 page views so far show that this communication platform is used by many people to complete.

were decisive for the creation of this blog the events surrounding the bishop change and its consequences, in the Diocese of Eisenstadt.

From the beginning, but were and are the necessary reforms in the Catholic church I take up the issues. I would like to contribute to this blog to a lively dialogue in the sense of the Gospel and to work on a credible church that is open to the characters time.

I am glad that I get a lot of encouragement and positive feedback on this blog. There

course there are occasional criticism, which I assume obliged to think and examine. I confess and I have already emphasized several times: I too am not without error and without sin. Sometimes I cursed. It must be possible and I have no problem. The situation is different if personal threats are issued against me.

And that is happening now, unfortunately. On 01/03/2011 I received by mail an anonymous letter in which I was severely threatened and blackmailed in the event that I have to write critically on the blog and "the Bishop and his staff insult ".

I will not go into the detailed contents of this letter. Yesterday (03/02/2011) I have on the prosecution Eisenstadt complaint for dangerous threat.

If these are the ways to help our bishop and to prevent reforms that is more than questionable. I can not imagine that this procedure is referred to Bishop Zsifkovics.

Dear Readers! Dear friends!
Despite threats and blackmail, "Encounter and Dialogue" will be available in the future. As Molière said: "We are responsible not only for what we do, but also for what we do not . Do "

Sincerely, / Your Edi Posch

0 comments:

Post a Comment