Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pajama Theme Invite Wording 10 Years Old

Humor

The only thing we do in our lives usually do not take seriously
enough, the joy and humor.
Phil Bosmans

Lord, give me a sense of humor:
Give me the grace to understand a joke,
so I know a little happiness in life
and must continue to give them another.
Thomas More

humor and Patience are the camels, with whom I come
through the desert.
Phil Bosmans

cheerful quotes from John XXIII.

He said: My guardian angel tells me often:
John do not take up so important!

When asked how many people work in the Vatican, Pope John
answered: about half!
Without some "holy madness do not grow the church!

Pope can be anyone. The best evidence for this is myself

called Christian faith: Serenity, peace and devotion to God.

I never have seen a pessimist useful work to do for the world.

I'm not important as my predecessor Pope, I am not a good Pope - look at only my ears - but you're going to well with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment