Friday, February 4, 2011

How To Adjust The Furnace Flame

on a new ..

Since I usually needled several things at once, my decision is always so difficult: What is first in completion.
If the choice is all yours ..: o ))... or so! Yesterday I had to believe
Pimpelliese it - yes, he is me, although my twins already signed up demand, well, with 3 daughters is not the dramatic, since helping to "woman" ever to each other in the selection of accessories.
But a new hopping last night, immediately or on the needle - with the beautifully colored wool Susa.
It has for my taste exactly the right touch - the interplay of picture and colors - great. They also made more beautiful glassware. Large Susa
compliment!
now I wish you a joyous weekend - with and without manual work, you let a little shine on (hopefully) from the sun and enjoy the mild temperatures.
Akaleia

0 comments:

Post a Comment