Monday, February 14, 2011

Centurion Dental Plan Price List

Valentine delights

While we here in Germany is less likely to celebrate Valentine's Day, he is in the U.S. but celebrated correctly, and so today I once again so get a nice Valentine's surprise-
with the fantastically soft and colorful mini Mochis - I am sooooooo happy - love Gigi Mom - it was my Valentine's highlight.
(especially the golden towel ....: o))) The renovation work in the damage from the water overtook my bedroom GS, are now largely complete - this time also, many thanks to his Dad, who thanks him so energetically its labor input, which allowed zügigenRenovierunsgarbeiten! Steffen, if you It reads - Happy Birthday - You are a "child of Valentine's Day."
Cool it has become - for all GS has opted for the retro look (for our year a Deja-Vue) ... yes, the Swede makes everything possible.
And what I was coming to mind - a picture at the tender age of 14 years ...... well, as it was with the retro?
I really laughed heartily at the sight!
Have a good week
Akaleia

HP Small addendum - the day we should not praise before the evening .... well, yes there is still some arrived for me ...: o)) - what a happy surprise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment