Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can You Reserve A Flight But

Bubbles

you can guess it might - I'll call the good spirits into the house that it will not last with the spring a little ..... and lively spirit in the everyday needs, it is ...: o))
Bubbles - The LaLa - feel-good fabric (my term for it) by Laura Linneman .

The wool is made from 100% alpaca, soft as butter and I would still have a few pearls tuned .... behold it!

Pimpelliese the second is finished - the cloth goes to my oldest .... you are the colors.
Now I wish you have a good rest-week left in good spirits and let you off times and a few sun rays . Pamper
Akaleia
PS If you look closely, you can be the "photographer" rather distorted with thick round cheeks in the detect Bubbels ...: o)) I also looked after first!

0 comments:

Post a Comment