Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sv2000 Tv How To Get Menu Without Remote

7 months India - statistics

219 days
1 project work
4 compartments
12 exams

6 families attended
11 domestic flights
countless rides
countless old buildings and Sehenswütigkeiten

more than 200 cups of milk tea with spices
9 bottles of beer
4 different caterer in the canteen
five Indian and 4 western hangouts

3 lost bags
8 lost umbrellas
16 bottles mosquito repellent

3 countries, the I now additional visit has yet to, because I suddenly friends because I

€ 7100 total cost, including:

650 € for the flight to India
€ 258 for the student visa
3000 € for tuition fees and Residence
550 € for the Nepal trip
1000 € for the remaining domestic travel

remain about 1700 € (= 242 € per month) for the other living such as food, cleaning supplies, bicycle + repair, cinema, etc.

I'm satisfied. Many new friends that I like come back to visit, many new experiences, much doofes seen a lot of nice experiences. And now I also like to fly back home. Will miss many people. And look forward to seeing you all again.

Thanks for reading. been

0 comments:

Post a Comment