Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Prom Dress Catalog Requests

write joys

It is well known, the small pleasures in life, prepare a happiness and joy - so it was today.
I was involved in the write-once-again action of Karin and behold ...... today I received even the first post - what a joy!
Bine, if you're reading this, I was so excited about these beautiful lines.
Little things such as baby socks, baby hat and scarf are again made ready and waiting now on the hard ....: o))

But I found very amusing - the creation of my better half idiosyncratic place - from his cookie jar - he has his own ..: o ))... Danish brown Kager, Anisplätzchen and on top of a pepper nut .... well, who says's because - at least he has them all but eaten separately - namely because I had him removed (as his house baker) the cookie jar ... hahaha!
Now I wish you a nice week and rest for tomorrow, no snow chaos.
LG
Akaleia

0 comments:

Post a Comment