Friday, January 7, 2011

How Do I Move Files From Shareaza Into My Itunes?

Nothing new

Actually, as always in January - one has "to change the world" like the - a thousand intentions, good ideas - one is the gray-gray tired (because I have something good for the soul, a look inside at Monika ), you want color, and more light.
And what woman? ... They black knit ....: o))
No, honestly: Do You Have Good intentions, but that it adopted in later years a little something more, good ideas are nice, but you do not always desire to implement them ....: o)) and the color is such a thing - of course, is that with very simple means - brush, new materials renovate itself - but also because I lack more and more pleasure - depends the fact linked to age?
But at least go with me small projects quickly from the needle ...: o))
Fits my hand cuffs a small mobile phone sock - souped up with a nice button! The snow has melted away

, the ice was thankfully short-lived and now we have almost vorfrühlingshafte temperatures .... well, if that lasts a long time??
Have a nice weekend.
Akaleia

0 comments:

Post a Comment