Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dental Collection Letter Ontario

keeping with the mood

... now it is with me, at least in the mind early spring - I know it will take - but you see it on my hand working color selection.
My participation in the rest of the scarf knitting Ravelry radical end group, I decided last night so very spontaneous ... "woman has nothing else to do so "....: o)) Christmas tree is still standing ...: o)) - but see for yourself:
450 stitches, needles, No. 3, each row about 20 minutes .... sweat of the brow- but makes a lot of fun and is "TV-kompartibel"
What colors go on .... the sun explodes and the Green!

But my twins are waiting to be knitted scarves / scarves, one still in Purple ...
... the other in a delicate Lachston - the Hitchhiker Martina Brehm - great!
I wish you definitely have a good rest week - temperatures are mild and the vegetation kicks off ..... I'm ready - come early spring you may!
Akaleia

0 comments:

Post a Comment