Thursday, September 3, 2009

Electric Dryer Not Hot

blows Where the wind?

yes I ponder for some time, why Jürgen is so active (probably under different names) in this blog at a time and always harping on alleged copyright violations. Now I have a suspicion.

Do you remember yet Miriam and Jacob ? The two doctors with the strange hobby diagnoses. Who wrote at that time on your site:

The written content on this site are protected by copyright. Their use is only allowed for private purposes. Any reproduction [...] individual written material without written permission from the copyright owner is forbidden.

What is a funny idea, since each first first spiritual work is protected, even without such a reference.

from another source but I have learned that the two have warned in fact a blogger, because you reported on its website.

If true my suspicions, Miriam, Jacob, Juergen, or how you even called. I will not reproduce your thesis, to me they are just too abstruse.
quote or reproduce content according to copyright law but already. It is for your information yes allgemien to an accessible Source. Such may in my view, an independent Language also be cited. Nothing else I do.

way has not signed the aforementioned blogger called for the cease and desist letter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment