Saturday, September 19, 2009

Earn Online Brownie Badges

to side effects ask ..

as the manufacturer's website.

When my last gala read and the TV only and from "Call me .." was commercials, all women gave me the best to combat the boredom of the "drug- telegram of May this year. A small paper, which previously was on the list of my favorite waste of time very far below.

wrongly. I read of "Alli" a prescription gastrointestinal lipase inhibitor. That sounds almost as if I knew what that meant. I have it but only written. What I understood is that it is a preparation that is used for weight loss.

In recent years, so come increasingly out of fashion, sports and overweight with adequate nutrition to fight. Meanwhile, you look so fat jaws in amazement when one or the other tells you that you can lose weight without surgery.

Alli anyway to ensure that the fat is not absorbed food in the gastrointestinal tract. This then helps to decrease short term, but also has unpleasant side effects:
  • oily oily Chair
  • Flatus with discharge
  • fecal incontinence
etc. So there is a risk that I'm in the public in the pants, yet after a short time'm as thick as before.
The Council of the manufacturer for this is not the shit to sell and to eat sensibly but:

... it's probably a smart idea to wear dark pants, and bring a change of clothes with you to work "
(.. . .. it's probably a smart idea is to wear dark trousers and a change of clothes to take to work)


The verdict of the drug-telegram is then clear:

The money and the unpleasant ALLI experience can save you: Do not buy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment